Caution + Safe Harbour Statement

Investment in futures is very risky business. Request to readers is not to consider the information provided in this blog as investment advise. It is safe to do your own research before making any buying and selling in market.



I don't own responsibility for your actions.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What parameters to verify on daily basis if I am trading? -

This is follow up post for following post:
http://mvrfuture.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-parameters-to-verify-on-daily.html

My buying method is explained in the following items
http://mvrfuture.blogspot.com/2010/02/risk-management-while-trading-in-stock.html
and
http://mvrfuture.blogspot.com/2010/02/futures-trading-methodology.html

For gathering information to plan trades, I do following:
1. Morning Verification is done around 8:30 AM. Till then no need to see anything.
2. Around 10 to 11 AM NASDAQ futures will be verified.
3. And Evening 8:30 PM I will again verify the FII Data, http://icharts.in/ and http://finance.yahoo.com/
    During this time I pick the stocks to trade and place the orders next day as per my observations.

4. I am planning blog those observations also here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Economic Calender

Real Time Economic Calendar provided by Investing.com.